Our primary focus at Love Your Smile is always the safety of our patients, our team, and our families. In accordance with the NJ Dental State Board & NJ Dental Association’s recommendations regarding COVID-19, and most recently, Executive Order 109 from the State of NJ, we must postpone all elective procedures until April 20, 2020.
A couple of weeks ago, we reduced our office hours and staff numbers in an effort to practice social distancing as we continue to take care of your dental needs. Most of you with upcoming appointments have already received either a text or phone call from our team members in order to reschedule appointments.
IF you have an appointment before April 20, 2020 — please contact us via email, phone or text to 856-317-6986 to reschedule beyond April 20th.
THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS…
IF you have any sensitivity, swelling, or discomfort— we will either reschedule you to be seen during our limited emergency hours or triage remotely via video conference.
Our goal is to keep patients out of the emergency rooms, which would help decrease the potential burden of dental emergencies on our local hospitals.
Again, all elective procedures and hygiene services must be postponed and will resume April 20, 2020. If you’re unsure about whether you should be seen, reach out to us so we can advise you. We are currently working on a video platform that is scheduled to go live in the next week to help us treat and triage patients remotely.
Please be patient and give us some time to respond to all communications because of our limited office hours.
For those with discomfort or emergencies that will require treatment, please note that as a profession, we’ve always been at the front lines when it comes to infectious and communicable diseases due to our proximity to oral cavities and saliva. We assure you that our sterilization and disinfection practices are uncompromising and that we strictly adhere to CDC’s guidelines for Infection Control. We have also implemented additional precautionary measures:
- Please fill out our COVID-19 Questionnaire.
- We’ll text you to come back in when we’re ready to begin your treatment.
- We urge patients to wash their hands in the bathroom sink prior to being seen.
- We have removed all magazines and toys from our reception area.
- Public areas are now undergoing disinfection treatments that are equivalent to our operatories.
- We’re limiting use of equipment that create aerosols.
- Door knobs and countertops are being wiped down every hour. This is to ensure that every new patient arriving for their appointments at the beginning of every hour are walking into a clean space.
- We ask that if you’ve been traveling out of the country or if you’re showing signs of any respiratory issues, cold/cough, flu like symptoms or have been exposed to people with any of the above, please give us a call to reschedule.
As this is a very fluid situation, we will update you as soon as we can.
In this world of uncertainty, we appreciate your understanding. We hope at the very least that times like these remind us that we are all in this together. We as a team appreciate your small business support now and always.
We hope to see your healthy, happy faces soon!